Spring Detox Flow with Tatiana
Saturday, March 14th, 2020
1:30 - 3:30 PM
Symmetry Yoga on Park Street in Alameda
Given the COVID-19 situation, I have cancelled this workshop
Ready for a spring cleaning of the mind and the body? Spring is a time of growth, renewal, and regeneration. It is the perfect time to leave behind the sluggishness from winter and to get ready for the more active and demanding summer days. During this workshop come to purge your body of all the accumulated toxins created over the cold months. Toxicity is one of the major contributors to ill-health, poor energy and mental fog, as well as chronic diseases. Learn ways to help your liver, kidneys, skin, and digestive tract as well as other organ systems to remove contaminants. Come to tune up your body and support the rest of a healthy 2020 – full of energy, revitalized from the inside out and ready to go on a clean slate!
What to expect during the workshop:
– Breathing techniques to activate the mind and body and turn on the systems involved in the cleansing process
– Detox flow sequence to promote cleansing of internal organs
– Specific kriyas to support profound mental and physical shifts that accelerate the detoxification process
– Recommended recipes and rituals to continue your at-home detox process after the workshop (given via a booklet).
– Extended savasana (final relaxation pose) with optional head-to-toe adjustments from Tatiana’s expert hands.
No experience necessary. All welcome. No food for at least two hours prior to the workshop. Reserve your spot here!
$40 Early bird til March 7th | $45 after | 20% off for Symmetry Members